This easy-to-use device comes preset with a combination program that delivers gentle electrical pulses with two therapeutic phases of alternating therapy. Those with arthritis and muscle or pain in the neck, shoulder, back, waist, arms, or legs will benefit greatly from using this system.
The AccuRelief Mini TENS features 15 levels of adjustable intensity and the unit will automatically shut off after 20 minutes of continuous use. Stimulation can be increased or decreased with a quick touch of a button. The two uniquely designed gel pads surrounds your pain, unlike other TENS products that come with only one adhesive pad. AccuRelief is a simple, drug-free solution for arthritic, muscular, joint and back pain relief, is available without a prescription, and FDA cleared for safety.
The AccuRelief Mini TENS has a lightweight, flexible design that shapes and contours to almost any body part and is small, compact to wear discreetly under clothing, take with you to work or on vacation. Odor-free, drug-free, and latex-free, you will be pain-free anywhere you go with this compact TENS unit. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Pain Relief System Features:
- Ideal for those with arthritis and muscle or join pain
- Uses TENS technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- Clinically proven for safe and effective pain relief
- FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale - no prescription required!
- Starts working instantly safely blocking the pain signal
- Pre-programmed with two phases of alternating therapy for quick, safe and effective relief
- 15 levels of adjustable intensity
- Increase or decrease stimulation with a press of a button
- Lightweight, flexible design shapes and contours to almost any body part
- Small and compact to wear discreetly under clothing
- Auto shut-off after 20 minutes of continuous use
Pain Relief System Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 6.65"H x 1.34"W x .39"D
- Product Weight: 0.023 lbs
- Treatment Time: 20 minutes per day (Max)
- Treatment Areas: Neck, Shoulder, Back, Waist, Arms, Legs
- Gel Pads: Temporary only - Designed to be used for approx. 7 days (20 min./day)
- Power Source: 1 3V CR2032 Battery
- Auto Shut-off: after 20 minutes of continuous use
- Wave Form: Bi-phase square pulse wave
- Frequency: 2~125Hz
- Pulse Width: 100~200 μS
- Output Voltage: 0 – 70mA
- Output Intensity Level: 0~15 levels
- Package Dimensions: 7"H x 3.5"W x 1"D
- Package Weight: 0.3 lbs
- Includes: one (1) AccuRelief Mini Tens, one (1) 3V CR2032 long-life battery, two (2) reusable gel pads with snap connectors, quick start guide, and user manual