The AccuRelief TENS Single Channel unit targets your pain with 25 levels of adjustable intensity for up to 30 minutes. Finding a comfortable level of relief is simple and quick with the press of a button. The control unit has a large easy to read screen with large buttons, fits in the palm of your hand, and can be use anytime, anywhere. AccuRelief is available without a prescription, FDA cleared for safety and TENS therapy is a simple and drug-free solution for muscular, arthritic, joint and back pain relief. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
AccuRelief TENS Single Channel Features:
- Perfect for those with muscle and joint pain and arthritis
- Uses TENS technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale - no prescription required!
- Reusable premium 2" x 2" electrodes are lightweight and flexible, contouring to almost any body part
- Easy-to-read screen with large buttons allows for simple operation
- Starts working instantly safely blocking the pain signal
- 6 preset programs that correspond to a selected body part
- 25 powerful levels of adjustable intensity
- 30 minute treatment with auto shut-off
- Lightweight and portable
- Safe and effective
AccuRelief TENS Single Channel Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 4.61"H x 2.36"W x 1.34"D
- Product Weight: 0.167 lbs
- Treatment Time: 30 minutes (Max: 90 minutes per day)
- Treatment Areas: Neck, Shoulder, Back, Hand, Arms, Legs, Feet
- Gel Pads: Use 2" x 2" size pads only (using a larger pad may reduce the stimulation effect); Replace when they no longer stick to the skin
- Power Source: 2 AAA Batteries
- Auto Shut-off: After 30 minutes of continuous use
- Wave Form: Modulation, Burst, Continuous+Burst, Deep TENS
- Frequency: 2~150Hz
- Pulse Width: 50~300 μS
- Output Voltage: 0 – 90mA
- Output Intensity Level: 0~25 levels
- Package Dimensions: 7"H x 5.75"W x 1.875"D
- Package Weight: 0.53 lbs
- Includes: one (1) AccuRelief TENS Single Channel unit, 4 reusable, self-adhesive premium 2" x 2" electrode gel pads, one lead wire, two (2) AAA long-life batteries, instruction manual, quick start guide, and electrode placement guide
NOTE: Never place the gel pads on the head, throat, face, heart, chest area, or both legs at the same time. Please read the manual prior to use for a full list of warnings.
Warranty: one (1) year warranty on device only (does not includes pads)
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: acrl2000, acrl-2000, 023601220004, accu relief, accu-relief, singletens, physical therapy, electrotherapy, tens unit therapy, t.e.n.s., fibromialgia, back pain relief, natural pain relief, electrical stimulation, electric stim, nerve treatment