Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Combining the circulation benefits of compression therapy and thermotherapy to provide effective pain relief directly at the source. The benefits of heat and cold therapy are well documented, and well known to help rehabilitate muscle tears and strains. Many of us use ice packs or heating pads daily to lead more active lives, and the ActiveWrap allows you to easily control your pain with an innovative and ergonomically designed thermotherapy tool.
Rotator cuff injuries, throwing strains and over-use can all wreak havoc on the upper body. The ActiveWrap Shoulder Heat & Ice Wrap offers relief from these issues with surgical precision. Featuring a nylon-webbed backing and breathable neo-lycra lining for unbeatable comfort, padded neoprene straps for even compression across the shoulder, and anatomically designed front and back for easy and quick applications. Buy your ActiveWrap Shoulder Heat & Ice Wrap today from ActiveForever.com and feel the pain disapear!
Shoulder Heat & Ice Wrap Features:
- Unique non-migrating gel maintains temperature and dimensions
- Rotator cuff compression strap prevents shifting and increases circulation
- Smooth lycra lining is comfortable for long term wear
- Plush-prene straps adjust for a perfect fit for left or right shoulders
- Vented neo-lyrcra underarm is breathable and comforting
- Delivers heat and ice therapy directly to the source of pain
- Provides protection and coverage where its needed most
ActiveWrap Shoulder Wrap Specifications:
- Sizing: Small/Medium (Chest under 40"), Large/X-Large (Chest 40" - 56")
- Gel Pack Dimensions: 7" x 10"
- Includes: One (1) ActiveWrap shoulder compress, two (2) non-migrating gel inserts, one (1) nylon drawstring carrying bag, care instructions
Instructions for Cold Therapy:
Remove the gel packs from the wrap and place in the freezer for at least one hour before application. Ice down for a maximum 15 minutes per treatment.
Instructions for Heat Therapy:
Remove gel packs from sleeve and immerse in microwavable container filled with water. Heat for 1-2 minutes until pack achieves even temperature. Remove it from the water and place the pack in the protective nylon sleeve. If no water is available, place the gel insert onto a paper towel and then into the microwave. Set the power level to high and follow the table below so that you dont overheat the pack.
|Microwave Wattage||Heating Time|
Warranty: one year manufacturers warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 852615001114, BAWSh21, BAWSh20, 852615001107, active wrap