The Activeaid Model 720 is designed to make bathing easier for the patient and caregiver. Specifically, it is recommended for long-term care/home-bound and rehab patients. This versatile shower chair is 32" wide and features a commode cut-out with removable commode pan for easy cleaning. The comfortable, full width, seamless padded seat is 26" wide by 20" deep and the durable, high-quality stainless steel frame is low maintenance.
The Activeaid Model 720 comes with lockable, full length, swing-away, removable padded arms offer easy transferring. The one-piece footboard can flip up or be removed completely. The 6" front casters come with toggle locks and large rear wheels are 20" high. Bathe in comfort and ease with the Activeaid Model 720 rolling shower/commode chair. You'll absolutely appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Activeaid Model 720 Features:
- Ensolite™ seamless seat and back cushion
- Full width padded seat for added support
- Full length swing-away, removable padded arms
- Lock down arms
- Flip up and removable one-piece footboard
- Push handles
- Removable commode pan
- Toggle wheel locks
Activeaid Model 720 Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Seat Width Between Arms: 26.75"
- Overall Chair Width: 32"
- Seat Width: 26″
- Seat Depth: 20″
- Back Height From Seat: 16"
- Seat Height From Floor: 22.5"
- Under Seat Clearance: 18"
- Overall Depth Including Footrest: 42.5"
- Seat to Top of Arm Height: 8.75"
- Top of Seat to Footrest: 17.5"
- Frame Material: Stainless steel, rigid
- Front Casters: 6"
- Rear Wheels: 20"
- Includes: one (1) Activeaid Model 720, commode pan, and anti-tippers
Important: Shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 720/26, active-aid, active aid, bariatrik, bareatric