Bobcat 4 Wheel Compact Scooter by Drive Medical
The Bobcat 4 Wheel Compact Scooter in Blue by Drive Medical is ideal for indoor and outdoor use and is lightweight and easy to operate. It has a 35.4" turning radius, with a top speed of 4 mph. and a cruising range of 7.5 miles. The compact scooter comes in a convenient, compact 4 piece design allows for easy tool free assembly and disassembly.
The comfortable, height adjustable seat comes with flip back adjustable arms and anti-tipples to ensure users comfort and safety. The large carry basket provides a safe storage space for personal items and the tiller folds down for easy storage. If you're looking for added product protection, purchase the additional warranty coverage by adding Drive Medical's Piece of Mind protection to your scooter.
Convenient, compact 4 piece design makes tool free assembly and disassembly easy. It includes easy to remove batteries, protected thumb style throttle, comfortable height adjustable seat with flip back, adjustable with arms, comes with anti-tippers, flat free tires, a large carry basket, easy to adjust tiller, two 12Ah batteries.
Bobcat 4 Wheel Compact Scooter Features
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Allows for 35.4" turning radius
- Convenient, compact 4 piece design makes tool free assembly and disassembly easy
- Easy to remove batteries
- Protected thumb style throttle
- Comfortable height adjustable seat with flip back, adjustable with arms
- Comes with anti-tippers
- Top speed 4 mph and a cruising range of 7.5 miles
- Flat free tires
- Comes with large carry basket
- Easy to adjust tiller
- Comes with 2 12Ah batteries
Bobcat 4 Wheel Compact Scooter Specifications
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Scooter Dimension: 37"L x 19"W x 35.5"H
- Base weight without battery: 57.2 lbs.
- Battery Weight: 22 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Total Weight: 95 lbs.
- Battery: 12 AH/12V x 2
- Charger: 1.5A Off-Board
- Charging Time: less than 8 hrs.
- Front Wheel: 8" x 2"
- Rear Wheel: 8" x 2"
- Anti-Tip Wheel: 2"
- Driving System: Direct Rear Wheels (With Differential Gear)
- Brake System: Electromagnetic Brake
- Control Method: By Speed Control Lever
- Top Speed: 4 mph.
- Turning Radius: 35.4"
- Climbing Angle: 6-8˚
- Cruising Range: 6-7.5 miles
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
Warranty: Drive Peace of Mind Warranty, Lifetime Warranty on Frame 1 Year on Electronic Controller and Drive Train Components 6 Months on Battery
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.