The ADC Otoscope Ophthalmoscope Set is a 2.5 Volt diagnostic set in a fitted case for storage and protection. Featuring both an otoscope head and ophthalmoscope head that securely connect to the battery handle, the ADC Otoscope Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set offers users exceptional quality at an affordable price. Buy your ADC Otoscope Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set from ActiveForever today!
Ideal for medical students and professionals, the ADC Otoscope Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set includes a variety of accessories and attachments. The ophthalmoscope head of the ADC Standard Diagnostic Set features a lens wheel with 25 corrective lenses ranging from -20 to +20 diopters. The ADC Diagnostic Set otoscope head includes a removable 4X magnifying lens and insufflator fitting. Bayonet head locking mounts ensure both the otoscope and ophthalmoscope heads attach securely to the handle when in use. Along with a rheostatic on/off switch the ADC Otoscope Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set features an adapter to allow use of Welch Allyn or compatible disposable ear specula and includes a pack of ten. It also includes 3 permanent, auto-clavable propylene ear specula in 2.5mm, 3.5mm, and 4.5mm sizes. The ADC Otoscope Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set includes a scratch and scuff resistant, zippered carrying case with foam inserts.
- Otoscope and ophthalmoscope in one
- Exceptional quality at an afforable price
- Ophthalmoscope head lens wheel with 25 corrective lenses
- Otoscope head with removable 4X magnifying head
- Bayonet head locking mounts for secure fit
- Compatible with Welch Allyn disposable ear specula
- Padded, zippered carrying case
ADC Otoscope Ophthalmoscope Set Specifications:
- Accomodates ear specula in 2.5mm, 3.5mm, and 4.5mm sizes
- Ophthalmoscope lens range: -20 to +20 diopters
- Requires two "C" batteries (not included)
Related Searches: opthalmoscope, otoscopes, ophthalmoscopes, ADC5210