The durable yet lightweight construction supports leaning, pulling and pushing with ease. These bed handles are ideal for users with Parkinson's, hypertension, injuries from stroke, or weakness from chemotherapy. Highly cost-effective, the Adjustable Bedside Assistant Bed Handle can be fixed to any bed, saving you from spending money on a new bed or expensive mechanical bed rails. These bed handles are adjustable from 16" - 20" and can accommodate mattresses that are unusually thin or thick. Textured, cushioned grips makes them comfortable to hold and their mere two pound weight means you can bring them with you on trips. The Adjustable Bedside Assistant Bed Handle is a versatile and simple way to make any bed safe. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Bedside Assistant Bed Rail Features:
- Adjustable bed handles let you determine best height
- Fits any bed size, including platform and waterbeds
- Anodized aluminum frame with satin gold finish
- Optional buckle and strap included
- Easily assembled with no tools needed
- Four parts easily snap together
- Comfortable cushioned foam grip
Adjustable Bedside Assistant Bed Handle Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
- Adjustable Height: 16" - 20"
- Hand Grip Width: 20" x 20" wide
- Under Mattress Extension Length: 3'
- Unit Weight: 2 lbs
- Material: Anodized steel frame with satin gold finish
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 685388000042, BXAJ1, dme, fall prevention, bed side assistant, bed-side