Monitored Wheelchair Seat Belts trigger a Fall Monitor Alarm when the buckle or strap is opened. The seat belt preserves resident's freedom of movement by not acting as a restraint. Monitored Seat Belts are for use with the Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare models FGM-100CP or FGCLM-100G Alarm Monitor.Features and Benefits
- The Wheelchair Seat Belt's metal-reinforced ends make installation easy and secure
- Seat Belts are adjustable for 20" up to 54" and work with a standard fall monitor mounted to the chair
- Non-restraint one-finger easy release buckle
- Hook and loop strap pulls apart for eady release
- Easy to install and use
- Actual Product Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 1"
- Overall Product Length: 54"
- Overall Product Width: 2"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # asb-2109v