This dual modality brace is ideal for preventing ankle injuries and holding the ankle stable. This brace can also benefit you if you already have an inversion and eversion injury or mild to moderate strain or sprain. The ankle is supported by ligaments, which are assisted by muscles and tendons. Each time you take a step, they all work in unison to keep the foot in the correct position.
Commonly “rolling the ankle” will occur damaging these ligaments on the outside of the foot. This can occur by stepping on the foot of another athlete, stepping off a curb, planting and changing direction while running, or walking on uneven ground. If the ankle ligaments are seriously injured, they will heal with a decreased ability to keep the ankle stable.
The Advantage Air-Gel Ankle Brace has an anatomically contoured shell that will fit either right or left foot. The hook and loop closures are simple to apply and adjust. The gel pads can be placed in the freezer for cold therapy or hot water for heat therapy. Protect your ankles and give them the support they need. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Advantage Air-Gel Ankle Brace Features:
- Combined air and gel liner provides relieving cold therapy
- Evenly distributes pressure on ankle
- For mild to moderate strains or sprains
- Anatomically contoured shell fit either right or left foot
- Hook and loop closures are simple to apply and adjust
- Put gel pads in freezer or hot water
Advantage Air-Gel Ankle Brace Specifications:
- Advantage Air-Gel Ankle Brace Manual
- Dimensions: 10"L x 4"W x 2"D
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Color: Black brace; light green gel pack
- Size: Universal - fits left or right ankle
- Latex Free: Yes
- Includes: one (1) Advantage Air-Gel Ankle Brace
Warranty: 90 Days
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: elite ortho, eliteortho, 88077, acute sports injury, airgel, air ankle brace, air lite, airlite, ankle support, orthosis, orthotics, ligamentous laxity