If you have a severe ankle sprain, Achilles tendonitis/repair, foot drop, plantar fasciitis, or heel pain, this splint will stabilize the ankle in a neutral position throughout the night thus relieving pain. Constantly being on your feet over an extended period of time causes your plantar fascia (ligament) that connects your heel bone to your toes, to get strained. An additional problem that can occur, if not treated, is bone spurs.
The Advantage Dorsal Night Splint has a minimal design with breathable fabric for a comfortable night's sleep and can be used on either foot. The heel strap ensures your foot does not slip out of the brace and adjustable hook and loop closure tab and strong stretch strap provides a custom fit. Extremely lightweight and easy to apply, this splint will relieve those painful first steps as you get out of bed in the morning. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Advantage Dorsal Night Splint Features:
- Stretches the plantar fascia while resting or sleeping
- Keeps ankle in a neutral position
- Can be worn on either foot
- Minimal design for night sleeping
- Adjustable hook and loop tab for a custom fit
- Heel strap to prevent foot from slipping out
- Breathable material
- Easy application
Advantage Dorsal Night Splint Specifications:
- Advantage Dorsal Night Splint Manual
- Small: 10"H x 5.5"W x 4.5"D
- Large: 11"H x 6"W x 6"D
- Weight: .7 lbs (Small); .8 lbs (Large)
- Sizing: Based on shoe size - See chart below
- Color: Black
- Latex Free: Yes
||Men Shoe Size
||Women Shoe Size
Warranty: 90 Days
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: T590, dorsel, dorsal splint, heel spur, orthosis, orthotics