The Aircast Cryo Cuff Compression System features a simple yet effective design with a pneumatic pump integrated within the cooler lid. This design works by building up pressure inside the cooler to drive cold water out of the hose to the anatomically contoured pad.
The Aircast Cryo Cuff IC pump within the lid of the cooler has a 30 second on/off cycle that facilitates an automated cyclic compression. Apart from delivering an incredibly effective CryoTherapy, the Aircast Cryo Cuff Compression System also lasts longer with this intermittent circulation design. The Aircast cryo cuff is compatible with almost all existing pads and can provide cold and compression therapy to any part of the body.
By combining focused compression along with cold therapy, the Aircast Cryo Cuff Compression System is the perfect aid to prevent swelling and reduce pain. The easy to use nature of the Aircast Cryo Cuff makes it a great recovery tool for use at home or in athletic training rooms.
Product Features & Benefits
- 30 Second intermittent on/off cycle
- Detachable IC Cooler without treatment interruption
- Provides both gravity & motorized system for flexibility of care
- Very easy to use, just plug in the electrical cord to start the treatment
- Cold and compression therapy is proven for reducing swelling
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Helpful to reduce pain after bunion surgery
- Manufacturer: DJ Orthopedics
- Cryo/Cuff IC Cooler Dimensions: 12" H (15" with handle raised) x 7.5" Diameter
- Anatomical cuff design for complete coverage of affected area
- Aircast IC Cuff & IC Cooler are to be purchased separately