The Aircast Cryo System Ankle Cuff combines focal compression with cold to provide optimal control of swelling, hematoma, hemarthorisis, edema and pain in the ankle. The unit consists of 2 main parts. A cuff that covers the specified body part with pressurized ice water and the a tube that exchanges the water between the cooler (not included) and cuff. The cyro ankle cuff is made of nylon and vinyl and uses either gravity, a motor, or both, depending on which cooler (not included) you chose, to force water into the cuff and compress the affected area.
When combined with the Aircast Cryo Cooler IC Compression System or Aircast Cryo/Cuff Gravity Cooler, the unit can be applied literally anywhere at anytime for treatment of pain, swelling and inflammation following injury or surgery. The system was built to be extremely simple and portable which makes it ideal for post-op, home and training room. Buy your Aircast Cryo System Ankle Cuff from ActiveForever.com today!
Aircast Cryo System Ankle Cuff Features:
- Controlled cold, no known risk of tissue damage
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Anatomic cuff design for complete ankle coverage
- Great for re-hab, post-op, home or even training room
Aircast Cryo System Ankle Cuff Specifications:
- Standard Cuff Size: 11.5"L x 10"W (Universal)
- Pediatric Cuff Size: 8"L x 7"W
- This is the cuff only, cryo cooler sold separately
- Can be used with the IC or Gravity Cooler
Warranty: Six (6) months
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: aircast cryo cuff, aircast cryo cuff system, cryo cuff, cryo cuff system, cryo cuff ankle, 10A01