The DJO Global 01K Series Aircast Heel Wedge is a comfortable, white colored, heel accessory that is specifically designed to be used with the Aircast walking brace. The heel wedge is intended to be used after achilles tendon surgeries, post-op percutaneous and open achillorrhaphy. The heel wedge helps patients support and protect their recovering Achilles tendons in order to restore their walking strength. The wedge comes separately for left and right legs that helps conform to both foot arches precisely.
The DJO Aircast Heel Wedge is made of a felt covered fabric that is extremely comfortable and soothing to the user's skin. These heel wedges come as a set of differently sized wedges which users can use to place on top of each other while putting it onto their braces. This way a user can achieve their desired heel angle. They can also be removed one by one to check or monitor the patient’s recovery. The heel wedge comes in two different size options, standard and extra-large, that allow users of different ages to use them comfortably.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Ideally designed for the Aircast walking braces
- Intended to be used after Achilles tendon surgeries
- Comes in differently sized wedges to adjust to desired heel angles
- Comes separately for left and right legs
- Manufacturer: DJ Orthopedics
- Color: White
- Foot: Left (01K-L, 01K-XLL), RIght (01K-R, 01K-XLR)
- Sizes: Standard (01K-L, 01K-R), XLarge (01K-XLL, 01K-XLR)
- Product Number: 01K-L, 01K-R, 01K-XLL, 01K-XLR