The Aircast Leg Brace easily and comfortably fits in shoes, and provides effective functional management of stress fractures and stable fractures of the lower leg. Semi-rigid, anatomically designed shells stabilize and protect the leg, allowing the brace to transfer weight to reduce further injury. An additional patented Duplex aircell system enhances circulation and reduces swelling. Buy the Aircast Leg Brace from ActiveForever today!
Aircast Leg Brace Features:
- Semi-rigid, anatomically designed shells
- Patented Duplex aircell system
- Pre-inflated aircells
- Transfer of weight-bearing load
- Easy fit in shoes for early protected weight-bearing
- Optional anterior panel (not included)
Aircast Leg Brace Specifications:
- Size: Small and regular
- Leg/Foot: Left or Right
- Brace Length: Small (13"), regular (15.5")
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: air cast, leg braces, 03C, 03L