Special features include a higher capacity for operation (650 sq. ft.), low power consumption (below 52 watts), and it is maintenance free. With the Airfree Onix, you can safely destroy 99.9% of molds, mildews, viruses, bacteria and airborne allergens just to name a few.
The Airfree Onix 3000 Air Purifier is ozone and ion free! The technology utilized in the Onix 3000 is ozone and ion free and has no hazardous emission. Airfree Onix 3000 Air Sterilizer reduces toxic and corrosive ozone, which according to the EPA may trigger asthma and destroy lung tissue. The Onix 3000 is also durable. This air purifier has a rugged and durable design with no moving parts; the result is virtually no wear and tear. Purchase your Airfree Onix 3000 Air Purifier from ActiveForever today!
Product Features and Benefits:
- Patented Ozone Reduction Technology
- Higher Capacity (Purifies A 650 Sq. Ft. Area)
- No Noisy Fans
- Faster Performance (Microorganism Reduction Starts 15 Minutes After Plugged In)
- Exclusive Blue Anti-Stress Light, Its Totally Adjustable or You Can Turn it Off
- Maintenance Free
- No Costly Filters To Replace
- Low Power Consumption (Below 52 Watts)
- Warm To The Touch But Will Not Burn
- Click here to see the independent research tests
- Manufacturer - Airfree
- Brand - Onix
- Product Number - 3000
- Air Purification Capacity Up To 650 Sq. Ft.
- Fan Speeds - No Fan
- Noise Level - Totally Silent
- Dimensions - Height: 10.4 In. Diameter: 8.4 In.
- Shipping Weight - 2.8 Lbs. (1.27 Kg)
- Certifications - Iso, Ce, Ul
- Maintenance Required - No Maintenance
- Colors - Black
- Dimensions - H 10.4" X W 8.4" X D 8.4"
- Weight - 3.3 Lbs
- Power Rating - 110/120 V & 50/60 Hz
- Pre-Filter - None
- Other Filters - None
- Fan To Circulate Air - No
- Uv Lamp Capabilities - Yes
- Constructed Of - Metal & Plastic
- Filter Warranty - None
- Unit Warranty - two (2) Year Limited
Directions for use:
1. Place Airfree Onix 3000 Air Purifier on the floor and plug it into nearest electric outlet.
2. After several minutes make sure top of the unit is warm.
3. Do not install over or under furniture, as this will disrupt its airflow and reduce its efficiency.
4. Always keep the air sterilizer on.
5. Install 1 Airfree per each area 650 sq. ft. with a wall height of 8 ft. For larger rooms install more than one Airfree.
6. For the best results, keep the sterilizer plugged in the same room.