No living microorganism can survive that heat of the Airfree P1000 Air Purifier. The ceramic core destroys 99.9% of airborne micro-organisms without significantly increasing the amount of heat in the room. The Airfree air purifier is one of the only purifiers known to reduce ozone through ionization. In large quantities, ozone is known to destroy lung tissue, triggers respiratory diseases, and corrodes metallic equipment.
The Airfree has been put through independent studies and proven efficient in eliminating micro-organisms. Airfree is one on the only air purifiers that publishes full tests of the efficiency of the air purifier in real working conditions. Airfrees exclusive TSS technology destroys 99.9% of all living organisms passing through it, guaranteeing an average micro-organism reduction of 85%-95% in the room. .
Currently human beings spend 90% of their time indoors either at home or work. According to the EPA, indoor air pollution can be up to 50 times greater than outdoor pollution. Consequently, indoor air treatment is vital for healthy living. Being less exposed to allergy triggering sources and transmittable airborne diseases has countless health benefits. The Airfree P1000 Air Purifier is one of the best reviewed air purifiers for home use. Improve the quality of the air in your home today!
Airfree P1000 Air Purifier Features:
- No maintenance or filters required.
- Efficiently eliminates 99.9% of airborne mold spores, bacteria, viruses, dust mite and other airborne allergens.
- Ozone and ion free with no hazardous emissions.
- Totally silent, you wont even know its there.
- Anti-stress light can be used as a night light or be switched off completely.
- Starts working just 15 minutes after being plugged in.
- Just one Airfree covers up to 450 sq.ft.
- Recommended Use: Asthma and other respiratory ailment relief
- Independent Research Results
Airfree P1000 Air Purifier Specifications:
- Capacity: 450 square feet
- Electric Consumption: 45 W
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 8.4" D x 10.4" H
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
Warranty: 2 year manufacturer warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: sterilizer, sterlizers, p 1000