The Care-Steps Socks are unique gripper socks designed to provide its users with stability and fall protection. These socks are designed to be used by people recovering from recent surgeries, people with swelling in their feet that makes it difficult for them to stand with stability, and the elderly. Apart from hospitals and wellness centers, these socks are also ideal to be used at home.
The Gripper Socks are made of knitted terry cloth that is incredibly soft and comfortable. It provides the user’s feet with warmth and can be used for extended periods of time without feeling any discomfort. The treads at the bottom of the socks provide users with the traction needed for a firm and stable grip on slippery surfaces. Theses durable treads, made of a combination of acrylic and stretch yarn, are responsible for the non-skid feature of the Care-Steps Socks. The socks are dyed in attractive colors that do not fade or wash out even after prolonged use.
The Care-Steps Socks by AlbaHealth are unisex and can be used by both men and women. These latex-free socks are the available in five different colors with each color corresponding to a particular size. Users can choose a size that fits them perfectly and stroll safely avoiding all slip related injuries and maintaining independence.
Product Features and Benefits
- Helps reduce the risk of falling
- Can be used in a hospital or at home
- Bottom treads keep users from slipping
- Latex free, colorfast and machine washable
- Treads made from durable acrylic and stretch yarns
- Manufacturer: Alba Healthcare
- Sole Type: Skid Resistant Sole
- Colors Available: Moss Green, Blue, Beige and Gray
- Sizes: Child Size, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- Model Numbers: 80102, 80103, 80104, 80106, 80108