The Enemeez Enema is a highly effective laxative designed for people with irregular bowel movements and difficulties in passing stool. The ointment relieves users from constipation by softening their stool. The enema contains an osmotic laxative that enters the bowel and starts extracting water from nearby tissues. The water then mixes with the stool making it soft, loose, and easy to pass out. This process also promotes and retains the user’s regular bowel movements, making it an ideal addition to any first aid kit.
The Mini Enema is a recommended treatment for dyschezia, megacolon, postoperative asteria etc. Bedridden patients, patients with limited mobility, and rehabilitation patients with spinal cord injuries, replacement surgeries etc. can effectively use this to regulate normal bowel movements.
The Enemeez Enema has proven to be incredibly beneficial for patients with anal lesions or aching bowel movements that make defecation painful. It contains an anesthetic chemical called Benzocaine that acts as a pain reliever and eliminates irritation in the bowel, rectum, and the surrounding skin and tissue. The only difference between the Mini Enema Regular and Mini Enema Plus is that the latter contains twenty milligram of Benzocaine that makes it an ideal treatment for painful defecation, though both are important medical supplies to have around the house.
To use the enema, simply unscrew the cap and penetrate it gently into the rectum or anus and squeeze the tube. It is important to note that the mini enema plus is not advisable for patients with sensitivity to Benzocate. However, they could still use the Mini Enema Regular to get rid of constipation.
Product Features and Benefits
- Safe and very easy to use
- Non irritating formula with fast, predictable results
- Simple rectal use for patients with reflex issues or queasiness
- Can essentially wipeout incontinence with no mucosal discharge
- Ideal for relief from constipation due to difficult bowel movements
- Mini regular and plus are same except plus contains twenty milligram bnzocaine
- Manufacturer: Alliance Labs
- Quantity: Each, case of 30, case of 180
- Active Ingredients: Docusate Sodium / Benzocaine
- Usage Age: 12 years and older. Under 12 consult a physician
- Model: 987603, 987703