The ADC Diagnostix Pocket Otoscope and Ophthalmoscope Set is used by healthcare providers as a normal part of most routine physical examinations. The set contains both an otoscope instrument head and an ophthalmoscope instrument head. For ear examinations, the otoscope instrument provides early detection of ear infections, ear drum damage, ear wax buildup and other abnormalities within the ear canal and the eardrum. The otoscope also features fiber optics for cool, obstruction free light transmission with a 2.5V Xenon or LED illumination lamp, and is equipped with a wide-angle swivel 2.5X viewing aperture or lens located on the rear of the instrument.
The ADC 5100N Diagnostix Pocket Otoscope Ophthalmoscope Set also includes an ophthalmoscope. This device is used by healthcare professionals to see inside the fundus of the eye and other structures, as part of an eye examination and a routine physical examination. It also features nineteen viewing lenses that range from -20 to +20 diopters for a better resolution. It is also fitted with five aperture selections (small spot, large spot, semicircle, fixed, and a red-free filter). The rubber brow rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses and the illuminated magnified lens dial clearly identifies the selected settings.
The ADC Diagnostix Pocket Diagnostic Set comes complete with a hard case which measures 7 1/4 inch x 4 1/2 inch x 1 1/2 inch, and weighs 1.07 pounds. This set also includes five Welch Allyn 2.75 mm disposable specula and five of the 4.25 mm disposable specula. One spare xenon lamp and two AA batteries are also included within the set.
Many customers also purchased supplies for their facility, visit Hospital Supplies for everything a hospital needs.
- Fiber Optics For Cool, Obstruction-Free Light Transmission
- 2.5V Xenon or AdLED Lamp
- Wide-Angle Swivel with 2.5X Viewing Lens
- Nineteen Viewing Lenses From -20 to +20 Diopters for Better Resolution
- Five Aperture Selections (Small Spot, Large Spot, Semicircle, Fixed, and Red-Free Filter
- Illuminated Magnified Lens Dial
- 2.5V Xenon or AdLED Lamp
- Rubber Brow Rest
- Tube Containing Five Each Welch Allyn 2.75 mm and 4.25 mm Disposable Specula
- One Spare Xenon Lamp For Each Instrument
- Two AA Batteries For Each Instrument
- Two-Year Warrenty on Instruments, Lifetime Warranty on optics and AdLED Lamp
- Hard Case Measures 7 1/4 Inch x 4 1/2 Inch x 1 1/2 Inch, and Weighs 1.07 Pounds.
American Diagnostic Corp
Pocket Ophthalmoscope / Pocket Otoscope Diagnostic Set
Ophthalmoscope, Otoscope, 2 AA Power Handles, 4 AA Batteries, 2 Xenon Lamps, Carry Case
Xenon Light Source, Fiber Optic, AA Batteries