The American Diagnostic The ADSCOPE-lite® one of ActiveForever's most popular acoustic scopes. The 603 combines outstanding acoustic performance with rugged durability. The combination diaphragm/bell adult chest piece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability. The clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing and stainless steel binaurals fixed at 15º angle for greater comfort.
American Diagnostic The ADSCOPE-lite® features Adsoft™ threaded PVC ear tips for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal. Ultra-sensitive diaphragm for greater amplification and crisper high frequency response. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
American Diagnostic The ADSCOPE-lite® Series Features:
- Combination adult chestpiece
- Extra large 1 3/8" diameter bell
- Highly sensitive 1 3/4" diaphragm
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Internal spring binaurals are fixed at a 15° angle
- Custom molded 22" PVC tubing
- Adsoft ® PVC ear tips (large size) and spare diaphragm included
American Diagnostic The ADSCOPE-lite® Series Specifications:
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Overall Length: 31"
- Colors: Black, Frosted Glacier, Royal Blue
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty covers all parts
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: ADC609