Racks are available in 3 and 10-unit racks for large responder packs, and a 10-unit rack for medium-sized responder packs. Unlike the 3-unit rack, both 10-unit racks are gravity-fed, providing a means for quick dispensing of large and medium-sized tubes. To remove, simply grab the bottom unit, lift up and out, and the next unit falls into place, ready for easy dispensing. Each rack is made of powder-coated, structural steel (which has high tensile strength) and comes with hardware for wall mounting. Great for use at home, in the office, assisted living centers or food service establishments, the American Red Cross Protection Pack Storage Racks will ensure a quick and immediate response to any emergency situation. Stay prepared by purchasing the American Red Cross Protection Pack Storage Racks from ActiveForever today!
American Red Cross Protection Pack Storage Racks Features:
- Easily stores Red Cross Emergency Responder Packs
- Provides easy access to vital emergency supplies
- Gravity-fed 10-unit racks for quick dispensing
- Made of strong powder-coated, structural steel
- Easily mounts on wall
- Ideal for use in homes, businesses, restaurants and assisted living centers
- Pair with Red Cross SmartCompliance First Aid Cabinets (A12461/ A12462)
American Red Cross Protection Pack Storage Racks Specifications:
- 10-unit Red Cross Protection Storage Rack for medium-sized packs (gravity-fed)
- 10-unit Red Cross Protection Storage Rack for large-sized packs (gravity-fed)
- 3-unit Red Cross Protection Storage Rack for large-sized packs (non-gravity-fed)
- Includes: hardware for wall mounting
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: FX-220, FX-230, FX-203, red cross products, first aid, emergency