The Analog Talking Clock is simple to set up and you can chose to wake up to the alarm beeping 3 times or a clear female voice announcing the time. A great feature about this clock is if you to not shut the alarm off, it will go off for one full minute. Check the time, any time, by pressing the large, white top button or set it to go off hourly.
This handy talking analog alarm clock measures 5"L x 4"L x 2.3"D, lightweight and small enough to put in your suitcase while traveling. It features a red second hand and is powered by 2 "AA" batteries (not included). The sleek black case and tri-colored face will add a touch of style to any room in the house. You'll appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Analog Talking Clock Features:
- Female voice announces time with a touch of large top button
- Hourly time announcement option
- Simple set up
- Large black numbers and hands on white face
- Red second hand
- Analog quartz movement
- One-minute alarm duration
- Lightweight and portable for travel
- Alarm beeps 3x or speaks the time
- Time adjustment wheel and speaker on back
- Sleek black case color with large easy-to-see white top button
Analog Talking Clock Specifications:
- Dimensions at the Largest Part: 5"L x 6"W x 3.5"D
- Color: Black body, numbers, and hands; tri-colored face; white talk button; red second hand
- Power: 2 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Includes: one (1) Analog Talking Clock and instructions
Warranty: one (1) year
All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy
. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: CL-6682, cl 6682, cl6682, assistive device, assistive technology, personal assistant for visually impaired people, PAVIP, low vision aids, aids for the blind, equipment for the blind, sight impairment, blindness, sight aid, impaired aids, blindness at birth, blindness caused by accidents, diabetes related vision loss, eye diseases, glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts