The Coflex Unna Boot Wrap is an effective dual function bandage wrap that absorbs wound exudate and also provides mild compressions to the wound area. The bandage kit includes a foam wrap, a compression bandage, and a nylon stocking. The complete bandage system is an ideal choice for pressure injuries like venous leg ulcers, exudating wounds, and other similar injuries.
The first layer of the Andover Unna Boot Bandage Kit includes a soft foam bandage that is enriched with zinc. The zinc in the bandage helps soothe the user’s skin and aid in the division of cells which is responsible for the creation of new tissue. The foam layer is also highly absorbent and absorbs exudate twenty times more than its weight. This helps maintain an optimal environment for enhanced wound healing. The second layer of the two-layer system is a short stretch compression wrap. The compression wraps around the wound area and adheres to itself firmly to provide a mild compression to the area and prevent the bandage from slipping. The compression helps increase the blood flow to the wound area to promote the faster recovery of the wound. The nylon stocking provided in the Unna Boot with Zinc Bandage Kit is used to cover the dressing to keep a low profile and support ease of movement under clothes without disturbing the dressing.
The dressing is comfortable and breathable and can be worn for long periods of time. It can conveniently be torn by the hand for easy removal.
Product Features and Benefits
- Soft foam layer for added comfort
- Low profile, lightweight and comfortable
- Two step bandaging system is easy to apply
- Available in both sterile and non sterile options
- Non irritating moisture resistant compression bandage
- Kit includes nylon stocking to facilitate easy movement
- Manufacturer: Andover Coated Products
- Closure Type: Self Adherent Closure
- Latex: Contain Latex, Latex Free
- Material: Foam / Fabric
- Model: 7800TLC-TN, 7800TLC-XL, 7830UBZ-TN, 7840UBZ-TN, 8830UBZ-TN, 8840UBZ-TN