No earbuds or straps, never check your heart rate again!
By utilizing Bone-Conduction technology, the Aqua Plus is able to enhance sound-clarity underwater; users can clearly hear their own heart beat as they train without the use of cumbersome earphones, chest or wrist straps. Equipped with an infrared sensor that easily clips onto the swimmer's ear-lobe, the Aqua Pulse Is able to continually monitor how many beats occur within 10 seconds of usage.
The device then multiplies the data by 6 to produce a reading based on beats per 60 seconds, or Beats-Per-Minute (BPM). This BPM heart rate is then communicated to the users based on their specifications or pre-set times (every 5 minutes or ever 20 seconds).
Completely submergible and waterproof, the Aqua Pulse is a great addition to anyone who wants to stay within their targeted heart range and have it told to them during training; purchase the Aqua Pulse Swimmer Heart Rate Monitor today from ActiveForever!
Aqua Pulse Swimmer Heart Rate Monitor Features:
- Designed specifically for swimmers, beginner or advanced
- Utilizes bone conduction technology
- Accurately picks up heart rate in ear lobe
- Instantaneous heart rate button
- Audibly transmits heart rate
- Adjustable time periods
- Volume control
- Easily attaches to any goggle strap
- Gently rests on the cheek bones or the mastoid tip
- Durable goggle and earlobe clips
- Completely submergible and waterproof
- Not intended for use on dry land
AquaPulse Heart Rate Monitor Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3.5"H x 1.5"W x 0.5"D
- Adjustable Time: 20, 30, 24 seconds / 1, 2, 5 minutes
- Power: 8-hour Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: finnis, 616323200944, 1.05.038