Constructed entirely from furniture grade PVC plastic with stainless steel fasteners, this deluxe aquatic wheel chair is extremely durable and non-corrosive, ideal for meeting the demanding needs of any aquatic environment. Perfect for both individual use and for use in the clinical rehabilitation field, the AquaTrek Wheel Chair is a safe and comfortable device that provides users with a reliable means to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of aquatic therapy.
Truly a step above in the field of aquatic safety, the AquaTrek lineup of Aquatic Therapy devices is world renown for their reliability and versatility, as the AquaTrek Aquatic Wheel Chair plainly shows. Lightweight, convenient, cost effective and exceptionally well designed; buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
AquaTrek Aquatic Wheel Chair Features:
- Stainless steel fasteners and axle are durable and non-corrosive
- Swing out armrests for easy transfers both in and out of the chair
- Retractable footrest for added comfort
- Constructed from furniture grade PVC
- Graphite handrims
- Custom made Nylatron bushings ensure continuous ease of motion
- Ideal for use in spas, swimming pools or even the shower!
- Wide and accommodating padded cushion seat
- Completely submersible and will not retain water
AquaTrek Aquatic Wheel Chair Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Dimensions: 34" L x 29" W x 35" H
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Seat Height: 17"
- Wheel Diameter: 7" front, 24" graphite rear wheels
- Fabric Color: Blue
- Saftey Accessories Available (not included): seatbelt, shoulder harness, anti-tippers: Please call Customer Service at 1-800-377-8033 to have these added to your chair.
Warranty: Full one year manufacturer's warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: wheelchair, AQ-350-WC, pool access systems, rehab systems, aqua trek, mag wheels, pool chair, water rehab