Acrorail Bed Rail is sturdy and reliable. It anchors securely to any metal bed frame. The Arcorail is ideal for people with weakness in their knees or hips, those who experience dizziness upon rising, or who are recovering from an illness or surgery. The Arcorail is also ideal for use when re-positioning patients who are bedridden.
Other safety bed rails to consider are the Slant Rail, the M-Rail, the Freedom Grip Plus or the Standers EZ.
Product Features and Benefits
- Patented rotating design helps you sit-up, reposition, balance, transfer, or stand.
- Will work on all adjustable beds as long as the bed frame remains stationary.
- Great for fall prevention
- Professional grade; made of steel and ideal for frequent use
- Antimicrobial properties prevent bacteria growth
- Secure and durable; attaches firmly to metal bed frame
- 3 height adjustable settings
- Max. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Dimensions: 10" x 8" x 7"
- Number of Locking Positions: 4 (every 90 degrees)
- Height Adjustment (1" increments): 25" - 27"
- Color: White
- Unit Weight: 21 lbs
- Note: Assembly required
- Warranty: 3 years
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: assist rail, bed safety rail.