Lightest and most versatile CPM on the market, offering complete knee joint control!
The OptiFlex K1 Knee CPM from delivers a versatile and customizable continuous passive motion system designed for faster and more convenient knee recovery and therapeutic rehabilitation. Continuous passive motion is a common postoperative procedure that helps decrease healing time after reconstructive surgery, increase range of motion and reduce the need for physical therapy.
Lightweight construction and a wide, low profile base allows the OptiFlex K1 to work well in both clinical environments and the patients home. Three control pendant options provide versatility and additional functionality. Each CPM hand control features a patient lockout option and alternate functions for additional therapy modes. Convenient and customized knee CPM therapy, order your OptiFlex K1 today from ActiveForever.com!
OptiFlex-K1 Knee CPM Features:
- Multiple control pendant options for maximum operation versatility
- Lightest CPM on the market, weighing under 25 lbs
- Wide low-profile, closed-base frame for stability
- Faster motor speed and customizable pause options
- Reversible footplate for shorter legs
- Patient lock out feature prevents inadvertent changes to settings
- Single screw drive and durable platform construction
OptiFlex-K1 Knee CPM Specifications:
- Knee Flexion: 120 degrees
- Knee Extension: -10 degrees
- Speed: 25° - 180°/minute
- Pause: 0 to 59 seconds
- Unit Weight: 23 lbs
- Length: 38 inches
- Force Reversal: 45 Kp of force (built in)
- Patient Height: 4 - 6.5 ft
- Dimensions:: 38" x 14" x 9" (97 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm)
- Calf Length: 10" - 22"
- Thigh Length: 12" - 19"
- Power: 100V-240V, AC 50-60Hz
- Post-ACL reconstruction
- Total knee replacement recovery
- Joint manipulation under anesthesia
- Ligament and Tendon reconstruction
- Meniscus and patella repair
- Prosthetic replacement/calibration
- Prolonged joint immobilization
Warranty: Two-year extended manufacturer warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: k1, opti flex, opti-flex, optiflex-k1, 2025, 2026, 2028