AsthmaMD Peak Flow Meters are expiratory flow-rate management devices that were developed by a doctor for better asthma control. These peak flow meters are unique in a sense that it is used to measure breathing. That data can then be used to better understand and manage asthma attacks.
In addition to monitoring breathing habits at home, you can track your progress via a free app from AsthmaMD. This data can be used by you and your physician to create a better plan for treatment.
The peak flow meter has more uses than asthma management though: this product is also ideal for athletes who need to improve breathing habits, or for oxygen users that monitor breathing habits for safety.
This peak flow meter offers a full range of 60-810, and measures based on a 3-zone system. These are for single-patients, but can be hand washed. The manufacturer recommends you clean these once every two weeks.
AshmaMD Peak Flow Meter Features and Benefits
- Learn to Breathe Better
- Convenient Pocket-Sized Monitor
- Manage your Treatment/Training Plans Conveniently from a Cell phone App
- Track your Progress to Share with your Doctor
- Item Number: 1802
- Includes Flowmeter, Instructions and Asthma Log
- HCPCS: A4614
- Range: 60-810 l/m
- Scale Increment: 10 l/m
- Accuracy: <+/- 10 l/m
- Design: Single-Patient Use
- Compliance: ISO 23747, ATS 26 Flow-Time Waveform Testing, FDA 820