Sturdy hardwood construction means it will hold your dictionary, text book, medical or law book, or reference book. The durability of this product is outstanding -- and you can count on many years of reading comfort! The reversible line guide lets you select the wide side for viewing across a page, or the narrow side for columns of text. The supporting cord of this counter-balanced device can be black to mark vertical areas, or nearly transparent. This is the only line guide on the market that will work with thick documents or books. The handy pencil tray adds to your convenience and it comes in four finishes of your choice: Black, Cherry, Mahogany, or Birch Wood.
In addition to 11 inches of height adjustability, it features continuous angle adjustability from 15 to 60 degrees from the vertical. Thus, it offers effortless viewing for working and reading. You can rapidly and easily adjust it to hold anything from large books to short documents to a single sheet of paper -- at whatever height and angle you desire.
Atlas Standard Book Holder Features:
- Holds heavy books or a single sheet of paper
- Easy angle adjustment
- Optional spring loaded clip holds a stack of documents more than 2 inches thick, and is transparent so the user can see the document underneath
- Height adjustable shelf
- Wide, deep shelf holds large or awkward documents
- Page stoppers keep pages in place
- Reversible line guide for books, thick documents and computer paper
- Holds fan-fold documents at a comfortable viewing angle
- Pencil tray
- Durable, attractive wood construction
- Available in four finishes
Atlas Standard Book Holder Specifications:
- Weight Capactiy: 25 lbs
- Range of Shelf Height: 11.5"
- Angle Adjustability: 15 to 60 degrees in 12 increments
- Footprint: 11"L x 11"W
- Back: 11"W x 14.5" H
- Shelf: 14"W x 3"D
- Finishes: Birch wood, Black, Cherry, Mahogany
- Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Material: Vinyl coated medium density fiberboad
- Page Stoppers: 2 - one long, one short
- Non-Skid Surface: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 18"L x 11"W
Warranty: one (1) year limited against defects in material and workmanship.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: ergonomic products, book and copy holders