The Invacare 6417 Auto Touch Overbed Table is an adjustable table easily compatible with beds at home and in hospitals. It makes eating, working, writing, and reading easier for people on bed rest due to illness, surgeries, or age.
The Auto Touch Overbed Table features a patented spring-loaded locking handle to adjust the table height from twenty-eight to forty inches. A light upward touch on the handle facilitates free elevation and easy adjustment of the table. When in the required position, a light touch on the top of the table locks it in place for use. With a capacity of twenty-five pounds or twelve kilograms, the table has enough strength to easily accommodate the weight of a variety of items and the user’s hands for comfortable use. This makes it not only ideal for independent living, but also increases convenience.
The Overbed Table by Invacare is constructed out of heavy gauge tubular welded steel to ensure strength and durability. The table’s surface is made of an attractive walnut wood grain laminate. The laminate surface is smooth for comfortable use and allows easy cleaning and maintenance of the table. The sides of the table top have T molded edges which ensure that no sharp corners that could cause harm to the user are exposed. The molded edges are also incredibly resistant to damage and hence enhance the table’s durability. The one and a half inch castors at the bottom of the Invacare Auto Touch Table support smooth and easy mobility.
Product Features and Benefits
- “U” base design allows use with chairs
- Downward touch on table top locks the table
- Made from durable, heavy gauge welded steel
- Upward touch on handle allows table to elevate
- Adjustable table compatible with all types of beds
- Accommodates a weight up to twenty five pounds
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Top Dimensions: 30 Inch (Length) x 15 Inch (Width) x .75” (Depth)
- Base Dimensions: 26 Inch (Length) x 15.5 Inch (Width)
- Height Adjustment: 28 Inch- 40 Inch
- Model: 6417