The AXS Semi Portable Aquatic Pool Lift is a mobility device designed to provide users with disabilities access to a swimming pool. Easy to operate and maintain, the AXS Pool Lift is transportable, reliable and ideal for residential use, small hotels, apartments and condominiums. Made out of both aluminum extrusions and stainless steel with a powder coated finish to protect against prolonged exposure to different weather, the AXS Pool Lift is durable with a lifting capacity of 300 pounds and meets all Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines.
Unlike conventional seats and pool lifts, the AXS Pool Lift is equipped with a wider and deeper seat, with no edges to restrict transfers. Intended to be used with simple pool gutter configurations having a deck to water distance of no more than eight inches, the AXS Pool Lift attractive design blends in nicely with any patio environment and can be easily stored when not in use. Equipped with a rechargeable battery, the AXS Pool Lift also contains an attached hand control to allow for independent operation. Allow your patients or loved ones the freedom of accessing a pool, buy your AXS Semi Portable Aquatic Pool Lift today from ActiveForever.com!
AXS Semi Portable Aquatic Pool Lift Features:
- Easy to operate and maintain, reliable and transportable
- Features an attractive design
- Provides 360° rotation
- Ideal for residential use, small hotels, apartments and condominiums
- Complies with all American with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility guidelines
AXS Semi Portable Aquatic Pool Lift Specifications:
- Mast height: 32"
- Height-arm raised: 56.5"
- Overall length-extended: 68.75"
- Storage length - without chair: 47"
- Unit weight - with chair: 81 lbs.
- Unit weight - without chair: 68 lbs.
- Power: 24v DC
- Battery life: 30 cycles (approx.)
- Lifting capacity: 300 lbs.
- Color available: Green
- Includes: AXS Pool Lift, battery, battery cover, charger, foot rest and deck anchor, instruction manual
- Mounted using standard square deck anchor (included)
|AXS Pool Lift User Manual (.pdf)|
- Type: Linak LA34 Mechanical Actuator
- Maximum thrust: 1680 lbs.
- Voltage: 24v DC
- Maximum Amp draw: 9
- Maximum speed: 0.59 in/sec
Materials and Finish:
- Mast: Powder coated stainless steel
- Lifting arms: Powder coated aluminum extrusion
- Housing: ABS plastic core with acrylic cap
- Seat cushion: Blow molded plastic
- Seat frame: Powder coated stainless steel
|AXS Pool Lift Specs. (.pdf)|
IMPORTANT: We request a Poolside Deck Configuration Worksheet with each order so that the lift can be engineered to match each customer’s specific pool specifications.
Warranty: Three (3) year warranty on frame, excluding powder coated finish, which may become scratched with normal use. Two (2) year warranty on all electronic and motor components. One (1) year, pro-rated warranty on all batteries
Returns: This item may only be returned if it has not been installed. All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: AX1000, RMT, aquatic lifts, RehaMed International, SRSMITH, PAL, SPLASH
Ships ground only. Due to weight and bulk, we charge ACTUAL SHIPPING. Please call 1-800-377-8033 for a freight quote based on your location.