One of the key features of the BACtrack S80 Breathalyzer is that it utilizes Xtend ™ Fuel Cell Sensor Technology. Compared to most traditional semi-conductor sensors this technology allows for a detection range between 0.000 - 0.500 %BAC and can even detect trace amounts of alcohol such as low as 0.002 % BAC. The BACtrack Select S80 also has an extended sensor life, which over time will require less frequent service and maintenance, as well as continuous temperature checking, user-adjustable warning levels, and internal pump system for breath capture.
The BACtrack Select Breathalyzer has been tested and approved by the DOT/NHTSA as a breath alcohol screener, and FDA 510(k) cleared for personal use. Regarded as the most accurate and reliable breathalyzer on the market, the BACtrack S80's compact and sleek design make it easily portable, while a one year limited warranty ensures long-term reliability. Buy the BACtrack Select Breathalyzer S-80 from Active Forever today!
BACtrack Select S80 Features:
- Xtend ™ Fuel Cell Sensor Technology
- One button operation allows for easy and quick testing
- Easy to use, compact and portable design
- Crisp 4 digit LCD display provides easy, accurate results
- EasyView ™ provides test and maintenance alerts to users
- Up to 1500 tests on one set of AA batteries
- Six replaceable hygienic mouthpieces
- Safe and sanitary for testing multiple users
BACtrack Select S80 Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 2.3"L x 4.8"H x 0.8"W (5.8 x 12.2 x 2.2 cm)
- Product Weight: 4.8 oz (136 grams) with mouthpiece and batteries
- Detection Range: 0.000 - 0.500 %BAC
- Mouthpieces: 6 included (wrapped for safe storage)
- Test Count: Displays total number of tests performed
- Power Supply: Two AA alkaline batteries, included
- Battery Life: Approximately 1500 uses
- Warm Up Time: 10-30 seconds, depending on last use
- Response Time: 3 seconds
- Sensor Accuracy: +/- 0.005 at 0.050% B.A.C.
- Operating Temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- BACtrack Select S80 Breathalyzer Manual
Please Note: The BACTRACK Select S80 is not subject to interference from acetone. Acetone may be found in individuals with diabetes. The presence of acetone may result in a false positive on semi-conductor-based breathalyzers, but not with the S80.
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty on labor and parts
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, the BACtrack Select S80 is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: bac track, bactrack, backtrack, back track, bactrac, bac trac, S-80, home breathalyzer test, portable breathalyzer, portable alcohol tester, personal alochol tester, alcohol breath tester, bac test