Banyan Male Suspensory Support
Featuring an airy cotton and rayon pouch, this male suspensory provides a satisfying support for individuals recovering from vasectomies or other surgeries, recuperating from trauma or attempting to control scrotal temperature for the purpose of manipulating sperm count. The Banyan men's suspensory has a 1" non-stretch knit waistband that adjusts for the best fit with a simple buckle. Lifting the testicles up and forward, the suspensory scrotal support alleviates discomfort and the smooth material will not chafe or irritate sensitive skin. If you want a suspensory support that will hold and stabilize while maintaining a high level of comfort, buy the Banyan Male Suspensory Support from ActiveForever.com today!
Banyan Male Suspensory Support Features:
- Suspends and supports scrotum
- Appropriate for post-surgical or trauma recovery
- Minimizes stress on the groin and genitals
- Comfortable soft cotton and rayon pouch
- Non-stretch waistband is adjustable for best fit
Banyan Healthcare Male Suspensory Support Specifications:
- Sizing: Small - (5" x 3 1/4"), Medium - (5 1/8" x 3 3/8"), Large - (5 1/4" x 3 1/2"), and X-Large - (5 1/2" x 3 7/8")
- Measurements: measure side to side underneath the scrotum to determine pouch size
- Straps: Small - (43"), Medium - (45"), Large - (48"), X-Large - (49")
- Pouch: soft cotton and smooth rayon
- Waist Strap: 1" wide elastic knit with buckle
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 5000, 634278500049, 634278500032, 634278500025, 634278500018, suspensories, scrotal