The Banyan Slip On Ankle Compression Support is a simple yet effective stabilization and compression brace designed to help rehabilitate and protect the joint after sprains, strains or other joint injuries. The slip-on design is convenient and easy to apply, and the knitted construction aids in reducing inflammation and swelling.
Soft and accommodating, the Banyan Slip On Ankle Compression Support is ideal for correcting minor imbalances, and providing therapeutic relief to aching, tired joints. The slip on design supports both above and below the joint, reinforcing the arch as well as the tibial process and medial malleolus. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
- Supports and stabilizes the ankle joint
- Provides even therapeutic compression
- Open heel and toe for added comfort
- Knitted elastic construction
- Reinforces and lifts the arch
- Great for training and workout support
- Low irritation, soft material can be worn all day long
- Sizing: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
- Size/Measurement: Small (7"-8"), Medium (8"-9"), Large (9"-10") and X-Large (10"-11")
- Please Note: For best fit, measure the circumference of the ankle joint above the foot
- Color: Tan
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: ankle sleeve, foot glove, arch support, talocrural , synovial fluid, talus, 1400-01, 634278140023, 4way