The Bard Wide Band Condom Catheter is an external catheter designed for males. The catheter is ideal to protect users with incontinence or low bladder control due to surgeries or injuries. The catheter helps redirect urine to a collection bag that is usually attached to the leg with a strap or hung by the bed, walker, or the wheelchair.
The Wide Band External Catheter is made out of a soft silicone material which is comfortable and latex-free. This makes it suitable for people with latex allergies. The silicone is also breathable and keeps the user’s skin dry and comfortable by preventing the build up of heat and moisture. The soft silicone material also conforms to the natural shape of the user and provides a more secure and accidental detachment free fit. The catheter is made transparent to provide complete visibility for regular skin inspection.
The Wide Band Condom Catheter has a seventy percent larger adhesive area than conventional external catheters to provide users with a more secure and reliable self adhesion. The adhesive is safe and does not cause any skin irritation. The kink resistant design of the catheter ensures that it doesn’t twist or bend while the user is moving and also ensures continuous urine flow. The condom catheters are sterilized and individually packaged to maintain their sterility and be ready for use right out of the package.
Product Features and Benefits
- Available in several different sizes
- Breathable silicone keeps the skin dry
- Latex free and self adhering silicone catheter
- Seventy percent more adhesive area for added security
- Ensures that it doesn’t twist or bend with user movements
- Packed individually to maintain sterility and be ready to use
- Manufacturer: Bard Medical
- Securing Method: Self-Adhesive Band
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Intermediate, Large, X-Large
- Diameter: 25 millimeters, 29 millimeters, 32 millimeters, 36 millimeters, 41 millimeters
- Model: 36101, 36102, 36103, 36104, 36105, 36302, 36303