The Battery for Reliant Patient Lift is a replacement accessory that is vital for the portability of the patient lift device. The battery is compatible with a variety of Reliant Patient Lift models which include model numbers RPA450-1, RPL450-1, RPS350-1, and RPA600-1.
The Reliant Power Lift is an ergonomic device that makes potentially challenging patient transfers more smooth and convenient. It is used to lift patients weighing up to four hundred and fifty pounds or two hundred kilograms. The lift is equipped with wheels and is hence portable. The design of the lift allows caregivers to lift and transfer patients either from close to ground levels or from higher levels. While lowering the patient, the lift also allows for manual lowering in case of power outage.
The battery for the electric power lift is what is responsible for its portability. If the battery has worn out due to extended use or is not performing as efficiently as earlier, it is recommended to replace it with a new one to ensure patient safety. This replacement battery is a low voltage twenty four volt battery. The battery can be recharged to be used multiple times. A fully charged lift battery can support over hundred to two hundred lifts. This number depends a lot on the range and the load of each lift.
Product Features and Benefits
- Durable and long lasting replacement battery
- Compatible with Invacare RPL, RPA and RPS models
- Elegant and functional design with anti-entrapment feature
- Rapid release twenty four volt battery eliminates downtime
- For Reliant powered patient lifts and powered stand up lifts
- Manufacturer: InvaCare
- Application: Replacement Battery
- High Battery Capacity: 24v DC , 1 x 2.9 ah
- Use With Models: RPA450-1, RPL450-1, RPS350-1 and RPA600-1
- Model: 1078276