An integrated contoured insert also runs alongside the tendon that reduces pressure and swelling, and provides a massaging effect during movement. The Bauerfeind AchilloTrain Achilles Tendon Support also features a Viscoelastic heel-wedge that raises the heel to relieve the tension and pressure on the Achilles tendon. An additional heel-wedge is also included for the unaffected foot to offset the length difference between the two legs.
When both heel cushions are in place they effectively reduce shock load to joints and the spine, thus promoting increased joint stabilization. Bauerfeind AchilloTrain Achilles Tendon Support is ideal in the treatment of Achilles tendonitis, Achilles tendon strain, Bursitis of the Achilles, Post-Achilles tendon rupture, Haglunds Deformity and Seiver's Disease. Buy the Bauerfeind AchilloTrain Achilles Tendon Support from Active Forever today!
Bauerfeind AchilloTrain Achilles Tendon Support Features:
- Knitted Achilles tendon support brace
- Anatomically contoured silicone insert
- Built-in contour of anatomical knit places ankle in slight plantar flexion
- Viscoelastic heel-wedge raises the heel to relieve the Achilles tendon
- Separate heel-wedge for unaffected foot to offset the length difference
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely
Bauerfeind AchilloTrain Achilles Tendon Support Specifications:
- Machine Washable: Yes
- Color: Titanium (see SKU A17493 for black and SKU A17459 for beige)
- Sold individually
- Select left or right foot when ordering
- All sizing is approximate
Bauerfeind AchilloTrain Sizing:
To find your correct size, loosely measure the circumference of the ankle at the narrowest point
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: achillo train, achilotrain, bauerfiend