Unlike stirrup ankle supports, the Bauerfeind CaligaLoc Stabilizing Ankle Brace supports the ankle even when you are not wearing a shoe. Anatomically contoured, thin, and lightweight in design, this sophisticated ankle brace is also an ideal product solution for Drop-foot and can also be used with success as a night splint for plantar fasciitis. The slightly raised outer heal section of the Bauerfeind CaligaLoc helps to reduce strain on the outside ankle ligaments, making it useful for post operative recovery.
Four adjustable velcro straps provide a custom fit so that your Bauerfeind CaligaLoc Stabilizing Ankle Brace fits comfortably while the latex-free design helps to prevent skin irritation. The Bauerfeind CaligaLoc can be heat molded for an even more contoured fit by your therapist if necessary, and the materials are easy to clean with soap and warm water. Buy your Bauerfeind CaligaLoc Stabilizing Ankle Brace from ActiveForever.com today and enjoy relief from ankle injuries and chronic ankle instability!
Bauerfeind CaligaLoc Stabilizing Ankle Brace Features:
- Stabilizes the ankle while you recover from sprains and injuries
- Provides comfort and stability unlike any other ankle brace
- Anatomically contoured, thin, and lightweight in design
- Prevents outward rolling of the ankle (supination)
- Four adjustable velcro straps for custom fit
- Prevents abnormal loads in the upper and lower ankle
- Slightly raised outer heel reduces strain on outside ankle ligaments
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Ankle brace can be heat molded by your therapist for an even more customized fit
Bauerfeind CaligaLoc Stabilizing Ankle Brace Specifications:
- Only available in titanium color
- 4 velcro straps
- Sizing based on shoe size
- Specify left or right when ordering
- Life of the product varies by how vigorously it is used
|Size 1||6 and below||7 and below|
|Size 2||6½ - 9½||7½ - 10½|
|Size 3||10 - 14½||11 - 15|
Note: Sizes are approximate as everyone's foot is shaped differently. Swelling may affect sizing.
Typical Condition Related Uses:
- Chronic ankle instability
- Post-Achilles rupture
- Night splint for plantar fasciitis
- Ankle sprains
- Conservative treatment of torn ligaments
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, the Bauerfeind CaligaLoc is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 12013004080701, bauerfind, bauerfiend, ankleorthosis, A16220, ankel, orthosis