Designed to conform to the arm's tapered contour, the Bauerfeind EpiTrain comfortably cushions the sensitive muscles and soft tissue at the elbow. Using the Bauerfeind EpiTrain aids in the reduction of swelling (edema) in the elbow while helping to increase joint stabilization.
There are several reasons an individual needs an elbow support like the Bauerfeind EpiTrain. From tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) to repetitive stress injury, the EpiTrain reduces inflammation of the tendons in the joint, and help to re-align the muscles that extend to the wrist and fingers. Two anatomically sculpted silicone inserts put gentle pressure on the tendons to align them to the bone and reduce the risk of tearing the tissues in the elbow.
The therapeutic benefits of wearing a Bauerfeind EpiTrain Elbow Support allow the elbow bones to relax and the soft tissues to heal. Intermittent compression helps to increase blood circulation and reduce swelling, relieving pain and stiffness. The Bauerfeind EpiTrain Elbow Support is available in three distinct colors (black, titanium and a natural beige) and with 7 different sizes available, it is easy to ensure you get the best fit for the best price online. Enjoy enhanced comfort and pain relief, buy your Bauerfeind EpiTrain Elbow Support from ActiveForever.com today!
EpiTrain Elbow Support Features:
- Graduated compression promotes blood circulation
- Prevents Circulation Constriction
- Lightweight, breathable knit
- Breathable material will not retain heat
- Completely Machine Washable
- Flexible and conforming for unmatched comfort and support
- Intermittent compression helps increase blood flow to the elbow
- Anatomically contoured silicone inserts surround the elbow
Bauerfeind Elbow Brace Specifications:
- Colors: Black, titanium, natural beige
- Sizing: 7 sizes available, consult our sizing chart below for best fit
- Conditions: Tennis elbow, golfer's elbow, post elbow arthroscopy, elbow strains or sprains, pre- and post-operative elbow conditions, chronic swelling or edema, arthritis/osteoarthritis
Size is determined by loosely measuring the circumference of the arm, with the arm slightly bent, at 4 ¾ inches below the lateral elbow bone.
||Circumference in Inches
||6 1/2 - 7 1/2
||7 1/2 - 8 1/4
||8 1/4 - 9
||9 - 9 3/4
||9 3/4 - 10 1/2
||10 1/2 - 11 1/2
||11 1/2 - 12 1/4
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: epi train, epipoint, bauerfiend, bauerfind, 11061603070000