Bauerfeind MalleoTrain S Ankle Brace
Bauerfeind products are popular for many reasons including their superior quality, innovation, and comfort and the Bauerfeind MalleoTrain S Ankle Brace exceeds these expectations. Similar to the Bauerfeind Malleo Train Ankle Support, the Malleo Train S Ankle Brace is an ideal alternative to taping and can be used to help support the ankle during mild sprains (and in the case of unstable ankle ligaments) or as a therapeutic orthotic to speed healing from injury or ankle surgery. The Bauerfeind Malleo S Ankle Brace offers superior construction, precise fit via a special strap system, and utilizes an entirely new knitting concept for compression and excellent comfort.
The semi-rigid strap system of the Bauerfeind Malleo Train S Ankle Brace wraps in a figure-8 pattern to effectively stabilize and protect the ankle, can be individually adjusted for precise fit without restricting movement, and stabilizes the ankle at the supination and pronation level. Bauerfeinds Malleo Train products have 2 silicone inserts, each designed to accommodate the inside and outside of the ankle bones (even filling in concave areas of the ankle) for optimal therapy, fit, and stabilization. Socks can be worn over the Bauerfeind Malleo Train S Ankle Brace but wearing it against the skin allows for maximum massage (decreases pain and swelling) and compression. The Malleo S Ankle Brace speeds healing from mild ankle sprains, ligament instability, post-operative rehabilitation, and supination prophylaxis. Buy the Bauerfeind Malleo Train S Ankle Brace at ActiveForever.com today!
- Effective alternative to taping
- Has the same therapeutic qualities as compression bandages
- Very stretchy, breathable, and moisture-wicking construction
- Effective compression and excellent comfort
- Strap system wraps in a vertical figure-8 pattern
- Additional strapping stabilizes and protects the ankle
- Strap system can be tightened for precise fit without restricting movement
- Silicone inserts designed to fit the inside and outside of the ankle bones
- Sizing: determine by measuring the circumference of the ankle at the narrowest point
- Size 1 - 6 3/4" - 7 1/2"
- Size 2 - 7 1/2" - 8 1/4"
- Size 3 - 8 1/4" - 9"
- Size 4 - 9 - 9 7/8"
- Size 5 - 9 7/8" - 10 5/8"
- Size 6 - 10 5/8" - 11 3/8"
- Please Note: all Bauerfeind ankle braces are sold individually, specify either right or left when ordering
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: A20491, Baerfiend, Bauerfiend, brace, maleotrain, 11011112070604, 11011112080703
Write Your Own Review