The ManuTrain is ideal for those suffering from arthralgia, tenosynovitis or other wrist related injuries that leave your wrist feeling instable. Designed with anatomically contoured, double-stretch knitted material, the ManuTrain Wrist Support provides users with circular compression to help the healing process and relief of pain.
Equipped with two integrated viscoelastic support pads as well as a Velcro strap, the ManuTrain is adjustable, comfortable and easy to use. Additionally, a shapeable stay on the inside of the support allows functional adjustment making this a great brace to wear while participating in vigorous sports. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Bauerfeind ManuTrain Wrist Support Features:
- Provides superior support and protection
- Stabilizes the wrist
- Great for use during vigorous sports
- Anatomically contoured
- Adjustable Velcro straps
- Two integrated viscoelastic support pads
- Helps relieve pressure on nerves and blood vessels
- Accelerates the healing process of soft tissue irritation
- Ideal for arthralgia, tenosynovitis, radioulnar subluxation and wrist injuries
Bauerfeind ManuTrain Wrist Support Specifications:
- Sizes: 1 - 5
- NOTE: Specify left or right when ordering. Due to swelling and other issues, you hand size may differ as the support is used. All sizing is approximate. Please reference the chart below to find your correct size.
- Color: Black
Bauerfeind ManuTrain Sizing:
To find your correct size, loosely measure the circumference of the wrist across the bony prominences.
||5 1/2 - 6
||6 - 6 1/4
||6 1/4 - 6 3/4
||6 3/4 - 7
||7 - 7 1/2
||7 1/2 - 7 3/4
Return Policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches:bauerfiend, manu train, brace