Designed with an anatomical, breathable knit to help keep you cool, the Bauerfeind MyoTrain Thigh Support also features siliconized and pressure-reducing edges for maximum comfort. Velcro straps make the thigh support easy to put on and remove while helping to provide individualized compression. The Bauerfeind MyoTrain Thigh Support includes acute pads for focused compression right after an injury and both the acute and functional pads can be removed as needed. Don't let a thigh muscle injury limit your mobility. Buy your Bauerfeind MyoTrain Thigh Support from ActiveForever today!
How does the Bauerfeind MyoTrain Thigh Support work?
The Bauerfeind MyoTrain Thigh Support works according to the principles of muscle suspension bands (taping) using compression. Immediately following your injury you can attach the smaller acute pad for targetted compression to help stop hemmorhaging and the spread of hematoma. The larger functional pads compress the area around the injury to minimalize the edetamous swelling that typically arises. The lengthwise ribbing along the surface of the Bauerfeind MyoTrain Thigh Support functional pad improves lymphatic circulation. Wearing the MyoTrain after your injury has healed can help regulate muscle tone and prevent the risk of further injuries.
Bauerfeind MyoTrain Thigh Support Features:
- Helps relieve pain and quicken healing process of thigh muscle injuries
- Provides better results that muscle taping bandages
- Velcro straps make the Bauerfeind MyoTrain Thigh Support easy to put on
- Removable acute pads for focused compression immediately following injuries
- Regulates muscle tone to prevent risk of future injuries
- Helps stop hemmorhaging and the spread of hematoma
- Improves lymphatic circulation
- Bauerfeind Brace Comparison Chart
Bauerfeind MyoTrain Thigh Support Specifications:
- Latex and DNR Free
- Care: Machine washable (see washing instructions)
- Sizing: See sizing chart below. Measure both 3/4" above the knee and 11 3/4" below the knee. All sizing is approximate.
|Circumfer. ¾" above Knee||12 ½ - 13 ¾||13 ¾ - 15||15 - 16 ¼||16 ¼- 17 ¼||17 ¼- 18 ½||18 ½ - 19 ¾||19 ¾- 21|
|Circumfer. 11 ¾" above Knee||17 ¼- 19||19 - 20 ½||20 ½ - 22||22 - 23 ½||23 ½ - 25||25 - 26 ½||26 ¾- 28 ¼|
Return Policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: wraps, supports, strap, straps, tendonitis, tendinitis, sore swollen, 11032500080007, 11032500080006, 11032500080005, 11032500080004, 11032500080003, 11032500080002, 11032500080001