The BD Quart Red Sharps Container with Counterbalanced Door is a user-friendly, disposal container that features a visible fill level indicator to avoid overfilling. It has a large horizontal opening to promote easy and safe disposal of used sharps. To eliminate unwanted access to the contents inside, the container comes with a counterbalanced door that also helps facilitate single-handed disposal. It is equipped with the two safety handles on the opposite sides to support a safe and convenient final disposal.
The Quart Red Sharps Container is specially designed to be placed in patient rooms for a convenient disposal of infectious sharps like catheters, syringes and needles immediately after use. The maximum volume capacity of the container is five liters which makes it perfect for extended point-of-use disposal purposes.
The Sharps Container features secure tamper proof locks that secure the completely filled container for the final disposal. It is also equipped with a liquid absorbent pad inside that absorbs the liquids in the container for added protection against pathogens and bacteria.
The sharp container is made with a puncture-resistant hard plastic base with recycled contents that makes it eco-friendly in nature. The base is red in color for better visibility even in dimly lit rooms. It is designed to minimize exposure to sharp contents and their pathogens eliminating the risk of injuries and contamination.
Visit our First Aid Supply page and the Sharps Compliance Inc 1 Quart Container for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Built in handles for safe transportation
- Visible fill level indicators protects from overflow
- Specially designed to minimize the risk of sharp injuries
- Counterbalanced entryway encourages hands-free transfer
- Improves tamper resistance by preventing hand access to content
- Perfect with locking cabinets for security and avoiding undesirable access
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson
- Dimensions: 10.75 Inch (Height) x 10.75 Inch (Width) x 4 Inch (Depth)
- Locking Type: Non Locking Lid
- Sterility: Non Sterile
- Volume: 5.4 Quart (5 Liters)
- Product Number: 305517