The BD 10 mL Syringes are general purpose syringes available without the needles. The syringes are sterilized and packed individually in easy peel blister packages to maintain their sterility. The syringes are ready to use right out of the package without the need to sterilize them further.
The 10 mL Syringes by Becton Dickinson are available in four different options of tips with each tip serving a specific purpose efficiently. The first option includes the Slip Tip which allows users to simply push the needle in to attach it for quick use. The Luer Lok Tip option provides more secure connections since the needle has to be screwed into it for attachment. The Safety Lok Tip option is similar to the Luer Lok Tip but as an added locking collar below the tip to secure vials or delivery barrels for a more guided injection of medication. The final option includes syringes with an Eccentric tip with the nozzle at the edge of the syringe barrel for efficient delivery of medication that is to be administered with the needle and the barrel being parallel.
The latex-free BD Syringes with a volume of ten milliliters have heat etched markings with 0.2 milliliter graduations for better precision. The barrel is clear to allow easy monitoring of the doses. It is recommended to use the syringe only once and dispose of it to avoid cross contamination. The thin and compact design of the syringes makes them incredibly easy to grip and use.
Product Features and Benefits
- Sterile and latex free
- Syringe is for single use only
- Clear barrel with black scale markings
- For enteral feeding, diabetes and other medications
- Available in slip, safety lock, eccentric and luer lok tip
- Tapered plunger rod for ease of aspiration and control
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson
- Syringe Volume: 10 milliliters
- Material: Polypropylene
- Tip Type: Slip, Safety Lock, Eccentric, Luer Lok Tip
- Model: 301604, 302995, 303134, 305482, 305559, 309695