BD Blunt Plastic Cannula 10mL with Interlink Vial Access
Designed for improved performance, the Becton Dickinson Blunt Plastic Cannula enhances the Interlink ® IV Access System. The BD Blunt Plastic Cannula is a truly universal cannula, and can be used with all types of split septum IV injection sites and vials designed for needleless access. A study conducted by BD demonstrates the new BD Blunt Plastic Cannula flushes pre–slit injection sites more effectively than competitive* cannulae. Flushing effectiveness was assessed by measuring removal of red blood cells from the injection sites.
BD Blunt Plastic Cannula Features:
- Dual Side Ports that create turbulence for thorough flushing of injection sites.
- Center–Point Design with tapered tip reduces insertion forces by 30% from Interlink Syringe Cannula.
- Clear Material for enhanced visualization.
- Available Separately and pre–attached to BD Syringes.
- Universal Compatibility with Baxter Interlink, Abbott LifeShield, and McGaw SafeLine injection sites as well as vials designed for needleless access