BD Blunt Plastic Cannula 10mL with Interlink Vial Access
Designed for improved performance, the Becton Dickinson Blunt Plastic Cannula enhances the Interlink ® IV Access System. The BD Blunt Plastic Cannula is a truly universal cannula, and can be used with all types of split septum IV injection sites and vials designed for needleless access. A study conducted by BD demonstrates the new BD Blunt Plastic Cannula flushes pre–slit injection sites more effectively than competitive* cannulae. Flushing effectiveness was assessed by measuring removal of red blood cells from the injection sites.
BD Blunt Plastic Cannula Features:
- Dual Side Ports that create turbulence for thorough flushing of injection sites.
- Center–Point Design with tapered tip reduces insertion forces by 30% from Interlink Syringe Cannula.
- Clear Material for enhanced visualization.
- Available Separately and pre–attached to BD Syringes.
- Universal Compatibility with Baxter Interlink, Abbott LifeShield, and McGaw SafeLine injection sites as well as vials designed for needleless access
Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here