Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
With an extensive collection of items to help treat cuts, scrapes, pain, swelling and more as well as a comprehensive step-by-step guide for responding to a variety of first aid and disaster-related emergencies, the Be Red Cross Ready First Aid Kit is an affordable and practical addition to any safety plan. Help protect yourself and others in the event of an emergency and enjoy the peace of mind knowing that you are prepared for whatever may come your way. Buy your Be Red Cross Ready First Aid Kit from ActiveForever.com today and be ready to save a life!
Be Red Cross Ready First Aid Kit Features:
- Includes everything you need to be ready
- Lightweight and compact, perfect for travel
- 73-piece essential supplies
- All latex-free
- Packaged in a zippered soft pack with clear pocket
- Conveniently organized for quick access
- Great for home, office or on the go use
Be Red Cross Ready First Aid Kit Specifications:
- Dimensions: 7.5" X 2.5" X 9"
Each Kit Includes:
- 3 - Patch plastic bandage, 1 ½" x 1 ½"
- 10 - Adhesive plastic bandage, 1" x 3"
- 20 - Adhesive plastic bandage, ¾" x ½"
- 5 - Junior plastic bandages, 3/8" x ½"
- 1 - Knuckle fabric bandage
- 1 - Fingertip fabric bandage
- 2 - Elbow and knee plastic bandage, 2" x 4"
- 1 - Triangular sling/bandage, 40" x 40" x 56" with 2 safety pins
- 4 - Gauze dressing pad, 3" x 3"
- 2 - Gauze dressing pad, 4" x 4"
- 1 - Conforming gauze roll bandage, 3"
- 1 - Trauma pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 - Cloth first aid tape roll, 1" x 5 yds
- 4 - Antiseptic cleansing wipe (sting free)
- 2 - Chewable aspirin tablet, 81 mg each
- 3 - Triple antibiotic ointment pack, 0.9g each
- 1 - Hydrocortisone cream pack, 0.9g each
- 2 - Hand sanitizer pack, 0.9g each
- 1 - First aid tape roll, ½" x 10 yds
- 1 - Scissors
- 1 - Tweezers
- 1 - American Red Cross First Aid Guide
- 2 - Latex free vinyl gloves
- 1 - CPR one-way valve face shield
- 1 - Instant cold compress
- 1 - Thermometer, one-time use
- 1 - Soft-sided zippered bag with clear-pocket pages
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 9165 RC, redcross, firstaid, FAO, 9165RC,