Take back control of your dignity with the Beasy Transfer Board. This lightweight, portable patient transfer device features a circular seat that glides along a track to eliminate the need for risky lifting. Easily move to and from wheelchairs, bathtubs, toilets, vehicles, beds and more. Versatility, ease of use, and available antimicrobial-protected boards make the Beasy Transfer Board perfect for residential and clinical environments. Friction is absorbed by the tissue-friendly movement system to save skin from tearing and damage and the seat rotates 360 degrees for optimal convenience and safety. Three models increase independence and access to hard-to-reach areas.
Features a specially-designed “S” shape that’s ideal for transferring in and out of automobiles. Larger specifications create an effective surface for bariatric patients or for re-positioning in bed.
Offers a more compact transfer system that’s perfect for smaller areas, like bathrooms, or boosting patients into bed. With a physician’s approval, this model is great for self-transfers, which can return a significant amount of independence and dignity to the user.
A single-curved track assists in movement around obstacles like wheelchair arms and imitates a caregiver’s natural transfer motion. It is optimized to simplify movement to and from a chair or medical device.
Product Features and Benefits
- Three models for accurate assistance
- Retain position throughout transfer
- Optional antimicrobial protection
- Tissue-friendly motion system
- 360-degree seat rotation
- Lightweight and portable
- Smooth gliding motion
- Manufacturer: Beasy
- Material: DuPont Polymer
- Weight Capacity: 400 Pounds
- Trans (Product Number: 1100) (original): 40 Inches (Length) x 12 Inches (Width)
- Beasy II (Product Number: 1200): 27.5 Inches (Length) x 12 Inches (Width)
- Glyder (Product Number: 1300): 32 Inches (Length) x 10 Inches (Width)
- Product Weights
- Trans (original): 6.5 Pounds
- Beasy II: 4.5 Pounds
- Glyder: 4.5 Pounds
- Warranty: Manufacturer One Year