Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Lightweight and portable, the Beasy Board Transfer System features a circular seat that supports the user's weight as it smoothly glides along a track, allowing the transfer to occur. The Beasy Board provides users with a safe, comfortable and dignified way of transferring to and from difficult to access areas such as wheelchairs, beds, bathtubs, automobiles, gurneys, etc.
The Beasy Board Transfer System has not only prevented serious injuries caused by traditional means of transferring, but has enabled patients to be more independent. Since there is no lifting involved, the risk of back related injuries is increasingly reduced. You can choose between three sizes of Beasy Boards that can be used for short and longer transfers, as well as in both clinical and home care environments. Meet yours and your patient's needs when you buy the Beasy Board Transfer System by Beasy Trans from ActiveForever today!
Attention Rehab Centers and Care Facilities
Please call 480-459-3162 to see if you qualify for a FREE demo unit!
Beasy Board Transfer System Features:
- Seat easily rotates 360 degrees
- Frictionless, lateral slide provides a smooth transfer
- Applies "no-lift" technology
- Portable and versatile
- Three different sized transfer boards
- Provides easy access to and from difficult to access areas
- Tissue friendly, eliminating skin friction
- Ideal for patient care in both clinical and home care environments
- Makes difficult patient transfers easier
- Microban antimicrobial protected boards available
- Made in the USA!
Beasy Board Transfer System Specifications:
- Beasy Board Transfer System Instructions
- Max. Weight Capacity: 400 lbs (All models support up to)
- Original Beasy Trans (40") Weight: 9 lbs
- Beasy II (27.5") Weight: 5 lbs
- Beasy Glyder (32") Weight: 6 lbs
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: mobility aid, patient transfer, transfer boards, BeasyTrans, beasy glider, beezy, beazy, beazie, beezie