The Becks Waterproof Underpads are incredibly cost efficient reusable bed pads that are ideal for people with light to heavy incontinence. The pads help users protect their mattresses, chairs, or other furniture from getting wet and damaged due to urinary leaks.
The Reusable Bed Pads are available in three different topsheet options. These include a Birdseye topsheet, a Brushed Polyester topsheet, and an Ibex topsheet. Each of the options is focused on enhancing patient comfort by providing a soft and quilted feel. The topsheet fabric is also designed to quickly soak in fluids and transfer them to the absorbent core layer. The core layer of the bed pad is made out of a blended poly/rayon fabric which is a heavyweight soaker and absorbs any type of liquid. These layers help keep the user’s skin dry and healthy.
The last layer of the pad is a knitted vinyl barrier which makes the pad waterproof. It prevents liquids from leaking on to the surface the bed pad is placed on. The pad is also designed to be breathable to enhance patient comfort and eliminate the possibility of the build-up of moisture or heat.
The Becks Reusable Bed Pads are not just soft and comfortable but are also strong and durable to go through multiple numbers of machine washes and be ready for use again. This is why the bed pads are also suitable for pets.
Product Features and Benefits
- Machine washable for reuse
- Protects beds, mattresses and other surfaces
- Top sheet is available in three different options
- Second layer of poly/rayon is a heavyweight soaker
- Last layer of knitted vinyl barrier makes it waterproof
- Manufacturer: Beck’s Classic
- Top Sheet: Birdseye Topsheet, Brushed Polyester, Ibex Topsheet
- Dimensions: 18 x 24 Inch, 24 x 36 Inch, 30 x 36 Inch, 32 x 36 Inch, 34 x 36 Inch, 36 x 52 Inch
- Model: BV7118, BV7124PB, BV7136DS, BV7136PB, BV7152PB, FL7132PB, IBX7130, IBX7136