The Becks Classic Plaidbex Reusable Underpad is a super-absorbent underpad with a three-layer design to support maximum absorbency. The pads are designed to protect bed linens, mattresses, chairs, and other surfaces from heavy incontinence leaks or other general liquid spills.
The underpad has a soft topsheet that is made of an eighty percent cotton and a twenty percent polyester ibex blend. The topsheet is soft to the skin and is designed with bold colors that help hide the stains. The middle layer of the underpad is made of a quilted poly and rayon blend material which is highly absorbent. The highly absorbent layer quickly wicks fluids away from the topsheet thereby keeping the user’s skin dry and clean. Since it protects the skin from moisture, the underpad is also suitable for people with sensitive skin. The third layer or the backsheet of the Becks Classic Plaidbex Underpad has a knitted vinyl construction. The green vinyl barrier of the underpad is water resistant and prevents the fluids from the leaking out to the surface where underpad is laid even during heavy spills of high volume incontinence urges.
The soft and thick construction of the Becks Underpad makes it incredibly durable and efficient for a variety of surfaces. The strength and durability of the pad make it resistant to wear and tear and hence reusable after a simple wash. The underpads are available in different sizes to suit individual user needs.
Product Features and Benefits
- Reusable heavy absorbency underpad
- Topsheet is made with cotton and polyester
- Attractive plaid print design helps hide stains
- Quilted to blended rayon/poly heavyweight soaker
- Knitted vinyl green barrier for water resistant backing
- Three layer design to protect bed linens, mattresses etc
- Manufacturer: Beck’s Classic
- Backsheet Color: Green
- Absorbent Core Material: Polyester / Rayon
- Dimensions: 18 Inch x 24 Inch, 24 Inch x 36 Inch, 30 Inch x 36 Inch
- Model: 7118P, 7124P, 7130P, 7136P